Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- In person - drop your repeat slip off at reception with the required items clearly marked.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By telephone ( Over 65 or housebound patients only) on 01482 336810 (Elliott Chappell) or 01482 336677 (Newington)
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page to complete a simple registration.
- Pharmacy - You can arrange for your nominated pharmacy to order and collect on your behalf
- Fax - You can fax your request to the surgery 01482 336826(Elliott Chappell) or 01482 344181 (Newington)
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.