Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a range of clinics and healthcare services:
Chronic Disease management
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Expecting a Baby - we offer a comprehensive and confidential service, sharing the care with the health visitors, midwives and local hospital to ensure that you and your baby are well cared for throughout the pregnancy.
- Child Health Surveillance - we run a child health surveillance programme in conjunction with our practice nurse team and health visitors who work in partnership with the practice. The first assessment is at 6 weeks and the doctor will examine baby and advise you on immunisations and vaccinations.
- Cervical Cytology (Smear Test) - the health authority recall our patients automatically by letter but if you think you may be due for a smear and have not been called, please let us know. When making an appointment, please inform the receptionist.
- Lifestyle Advice - including diet and exercise.
- HRT Advice
- NHS Health Checks - We offer a free annual health check to all of our patients over the age of 75, or who have not been seen by a GP in the last three years.
- Treatment Room - if you need suture/clip removal or dressings, you should contact the Treatment Room on 01482 347950 at any time.